An idea came to mind today about how to keep this place alive even without new ideas to write on, but I’m going to spare you guys all the juicy details in case I don’t follow through. Just know that hereon- I will be leaning more on the faith side of the blog. So here, the very first hadith in my daily hadith series
Narrated Ibn ‘Umar:
Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles):
1. To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him).
2. To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly.
3. To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity) .
4. To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca)
5. To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.
Source: Sahih Al Bukhari
This hadith is talking about the five pillars of Islam, we have to uphold all of them to be Muslim!
Peace be with you…