I have been putting this off for a couple of days now, and the only reason is that it has to do with writing about me (ugh!). It’s my second month blogging and my second blogging award thus; I feel great.
I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by someone I admire greatly, one reason is because she has the same name as my beautiful little niece who I adore (totally biased, I know) and the other reason is that she a little weird, has a great sense of humor and is a talented writer, you should really check out her blog Aaliyah Zahra.
– Insert the liebster award logo in your post
– Thank and link those who nominated you
– (After reading the official rules) You also have to reveal 11 interesting facts about yourself! lol
– Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you
– Nominate up to 11 other new bloggers with less than 100 followers
– Ask 11 questions of your own to your nominees that they have to answer
– Notify your nominees about The Liebster Award
– Include instructions of the process in your post
11 interesting facts about Me!
I’m not quite sure that it’s interesting but it’s about me so you decide.
* I don’t like writing about myself, which explains why it took so long to write this post, so I guess you’ll understand however it turns out.
* I’m a daddy’s girl: you’ve probably met a lot of mummy’s girl most of who won’t agree to it (I mean at my age? No way!) in case you’ve never met a daddy’s girl, actually you just did. Hi, I’m Ghaniyyah and I’m my daddy’s little girl (that didn’t sound too bad now, did it?)
* I hate embarrassments, like totally hate it, can’t stand it, have no idea how to deal with it (will probably hide in a hole or something) it’s so bad that I can’t watch an embarrassing movie scene (yeah! That’s my horror film). If there’s a name for fear of embarrassments I’d say I’ve got it.
* I love cartoons and vampire movies, I’m currently watching the vampire diaries, I think that the new episodes are released too slowly, the wait is – you know!
* I hate crickets, cockroaches and Crawling creatures, I really hate them, can’t stand the sight of them (or sound as the case may be) and please don’t mistake my hatred for fear, I’m not afraid of cockroaches ☺, I hope you believe me (lol)
* I love babies, especially cute little ones though they can be really annoying sometimes but mostly, I find them adorable. If you’ve ever been around a child that’s just learning to speak them you know that all they say is hilarious.
* I’m an indoor person, I grew up like that and now I just hate going out. Whatever involves me getting dressed up and going out is usually last on my list (that is if I ever get to it)
* I love cute little things, I prefer to use little plates, little spoons, and little anything else as long as it’s cute.
* I enjoy reading, at least I used to until I just stopped, I’m trying to get back the habit, but it’s not that easy.
* I usually don’t have favorite anything, no favorite food, drinks, fruits, color and anything else for that matter. You can say I have things of the moment, like how I used to really like blue, then white, then black, now it’s red☺
* I was going to say that I’m a little lazy but lazy is such an ugly word, I prefer selective participation.
Now to the interesting part, I get to nominate 11 bloggers, yay!
THROUGH THE GLASS GLITTER
– What is the title of the best book you ever read?
– Your most embarrassing moment
– Your best day ever
– Favorite quote
– Name your Favorite Surah, why? (Non Muslims can just write about a book)
– Books or Movies
– Who’s your best friend ever
– Describe you in one word
– Favorite chore
– Your most exciting moment on WordPress
– What can’t you get enough of?
I think that about does it.
Peace be with you…